What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
You have many ways in which you can take care of the oily skin. These preventive measures have to be patiently followed to get a successful result. The main aim here is to reduce and remove the excess oil or sebum from the surface of the skin to get a more attractive looking skin. Treatment has to be mild yet strong enough to reduce the oil from the skin.
Oily skin may be caused by many reasons, hereditary, diet, medication, and weather playa important role for the cause of oily skin. Your treatment can be taken considering the cause of the problem.
1) The treatment: it has to start with cleansing. This is one of the main solutions to treat oily skin. Do it 2-3times a day. The products you choose to clean your skin have to be very mild. Use an antibacterial soap or cleanser. Apply an oil free moisturizer it is very important. This controls the shine and dissolves the oil that form on the skin. After this use an astringent it helps pores from clogging.
2) Facial Cream with cucumber and peppermint: One very effective treatment for oily skin. It balances the PH level and fights bacteria. It removes impurities from the skin and minimizes large pores.
3) Facial Scrub: This removes dead skin and allows the skin to breath. Dirt and pollutants that form on the skin can be removed gently by using the scrub. This contains natural oil, which helps to maintain the moisture on the skin.
4) Diet: One main way you can treat oily skin is taking care of your diet. Avoid sugar intake and eat more of green leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses, wholegrain and nuts. Avoid saturated fats and oily food. Water intake should be maximum it helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
5) Expert Guidance: You can visit the dermatologist and take his help. There are various drugs available. Some of them are: -Retinoid-This helps to control the oil secretion this reducing the acne. Benzoyle Peroxide: -A very effective treatment. It fights the bacteria, which is the main cause for acne, controls the oil glands. Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid: -They unclog the pores and heal the existing blemishes. Very effective for blackheads.
Home handy treatments: There are many treatments that can be done at home. Like the juices of lemon, neem leaves, honey, are all used to apply on the face. This controls the oil on the skin and gives it a nice glow. Egg White is another nice treatment.
Celebrities with Eating Disorders
ADHD Treatment: Treating the ADHD Troubles
One of the most important and probably the most difficult diseases to treat are diseases which affect the brain. Neurological diseases can be very tricky to cure. Thus treating ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorders can be a challenging...
Athlete and Eating Disorder
disorders continue to be on the rise among athletes, especially those involved in sports that place great emphasis on to be thin and lean. Sports such as gymnastics, figure skating, dancing and synchronized swimming have a higher percentage of...
Binge Eating Disorders
People suffering from Binge Eating Disorder have a combination of symptom that is sufferer periodically goes on large binges, consuming an unusually large quantity of food in a short period of time (within 2 hours) eating until they are...
Causes of Eating Disorders:
are psychological while some could be biological. An eating disorder is more often due to a conscious obsessiveness with food or against it. Biological and Psychological causes of eating disorders Biological factors like temperament, anxiety and...
Eating Disorders Treatment- Finding Ways of Healthy Eating!
A person can remain happy, contented and can lead a normal life only when his basic needs are satisfied. Food is, of course, a basic requirement. But when food itself becomes a problem factor for an individual then it can have adverse effects on the...
Eating Disorders- Its all about Healthy Eating!
A well balanced diet and good food habits is the secret of the well being of an individual. A healthy and happy life depends largely on what you eat and the food habits that you follow. However the modern lifestyle and brought with it some...
Effects of Eating Disorders- Eating Disorders and its Impending dangers.
Eating Disorders have become a grave phenomenon in modern times. With the lifestyles changing drastically, eating disorders is a matter of serious concern. It can have life-threatening consequences on an individual's life. Eating Disorders: ...
History of Eating Disorders -
An overview of Eating Disorder - What is it? A condition involving serious problem behaviors regarding food is called an 'Eating Disorder', leading to adoption of harmful food habits. It may be of any type - under-eating, over-eating,...
Statistics on Eating Disorders
many people. Although exact figures may not be available for such findings, statistical records that are gradually gaining ground have pointed out the major factors that result in eating disorders across the world. Men with eating disorders ...
Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
In pregnancy both the health of the mother and the fetus is of equal importance. As for the condition of the fetus it can be detected only with the help of certain processes like scanning and fetal heart monitor which makes it possible to hear the...
|© Eating-Disorders.Tdrbizl.Com 2006|